Nonprofit Tax (990/990-T)
Quality nonprofit tax preparation requires expert knowledge. Nonprofit organizations face a completely separate and unique set of tax rules unrelated in many ways to those governing for-profit businesses. Our nonprofit tax specialist understand the complications of the tax-exempt world and offer a comprehensive menu of resolutions that extend beyond simply preparing returns.
Our Nonprofit tax services include:
- Assistance with multi-organization structures, including for-profit subsidiaries, foundations and joint ventures;
- Consultation regarding IRS required reporting;
- Executive compensation planning and reporting;
- Exemption application assistance;
- Form 990 and 990-T preparation and consulting;
- Prohibited transaction analysis;
- State and local tax assistance
Choosing the nonprofit tax experts at Sloan & Company means you’ll get service from specialists who understand the specific needs you face as a nonprofit organization.
For more information about our tax and consulting services for nonprofits please contact us at 505-858-0050.